Port of Melbourne fosters a shared city-port vision and our commitment to the community goes well beyond the Port gate. Our unique location has allowed us to be at the centre of a rapidly expanding city, and we strive to play an active role that positively contributes to the communities in which we operate through meaningful partnerships, support programs, grants and sponsorships.
Some of our recent partnerships include:
- Foodbank Volunteering (pictured)
- Paddle Against Plastic (pictured)
- Mission to Seafarers
- Stella Maris
- Beach Patrol
- Local football clubs
- Clifton Creek Primary School bushfire relief (pictured).
For more information:
If you would like to know more about our community partnerships program, please contact us on the details below. If you are enquiring about our sponsorship opportunities, please provide a brief summary outlining:
- What the program is
- How it is linked to the role of the Port of Melbourne in the wider community
- What is the financial/in kind request
- How long is the program/partnership.
Tel: +61 1300 857 662