Working at Port of Melbourne
Port of Melbourne recognises that our staff are the key to the successful management of a large port when it comes to our daily operations, customer liaison, project delivery and shaping our future plans.
Many of our staff work directly with customers and stakeholders to enhance our services and facilitate the movement of trade throughout the Port.
Many others work behind the scenes to plan and manage the development of the Port, manage information and generally support the delivery of services directly or indirectly to our customers.
The people and culture philosophy at Port of Melbourne recognises the importance of attracting, developing and engaging highly skilled and motivated people for its workforce. This will deliver the best outcomes for its customers and the wider community. We're proud to have been awarded Best Employer by human resources consultants Kincentric.
Employment opportunities are generally advertised via relevant recruitment agencies, or via online employments. The following roles are currently available:
An exciting opportunity exists for a Regulatory Analyst to assist in the development and implementation of the business’s regulatory strategy, including:
- Preparation for, and implementation of, the business response to the ESC’s 5-year compliance review of the Pricing Order
- Assisting development of tariff compliance statements to the ESC
- Developing papers and presentations to the executive on regulatory issues
- Engagement with port users, Government, the regulator and other stakeholders on regulatory issues
- Responding to developments in regulation in the ports and logistics sector generally
Applications close Friday 20 November 2020. For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Maintenance Services Superintendent
For more information on this role, please go to Bayside Personnel.
Project Engineer - Rail
For more information on this role, please go to Bayside Personnel